In such a technologically advanced day in age, it is not enough for us all to simply head out to our nearest bookies to place a bet. Convenience and flat out laziness have overtaken, and the fact that you can use your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Galaxy Notepad, Nokia, Windows Surface and even Kindle Fire to now place bets online makes betting on Greyhounds even easier than popping out for a pint of milk! The fantastic thing about Greyhound betting is that there are absolutely heaps of races to choose from, whether you are betting on the Tony Morris Rose Bowl or waiting for the BAGS Track Championship or betting on the smaller races taking place at Crayford, Poole or Sheffield to name a few, it has never been easier to select your fave hound to bet on.
Placing a Bet on Greyhounds Via Your Mobile Device
Whether you have input your mobile number, scanned the QR code or texted your site and downloaded the software that way or simply headed to the site via your fancy tablet, the next step is to place your bet, which couldn’t be easier. Whether you have joined Bet365 or 888Sport to take advantage of the awesome £5 free bet matters not – betting slips are essentially the same:
- Choose your race
- Choose the date and time
- Click “create coupon”
- You will be offered all the hounds as well as their odds, for example “Make Journey – 4/1”
- Click on your hound and it is automatically added to your bet slip
- Once added, simply input the stake you wish to bet and the slip will calculate your return based on the odds
- Click Place Bet
This shows why placing online and mobile Greyhound bets is far superior to doing it in a betting shop – they even calculate your return, and you can change your mind based on the outcome, which is fantastic.
Greyhound Mobile Betting Tips
- Look for value odds as well as looking for the hounds most likely to win
- Take the age of the hound into account – bulls peak at 2 and bitches peak at 3
- Look at the history of the hound – choose based on great races in the past
- Try not to bet on favourites but don’t simply bet on the “underdogs” either
- If it is raining, be sure to bet on the hounds running on the inside trap – utilise the in-play betting on offer from the best mobile betting sites for this
Did you know that online and mobile betting sites and apps offer the chance to place a bet after the game or race has already began? This is absolutely fantastic and could have you placing far more successful bets!